The Austin Air HealthMate Junior® is designed for people with everyday air quality concerns, living in smaller spaces. It removes a wide range of airborne particles, chemicals, gases, and odors and will significantly improve the quality of air in your home. You can also order your HealthMate Junior® with wheels for ease of use.
Who should consider the HealthMate Junior®?
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals, and gases
- Families looking for protection from everyday indoor air pollutants
- Lessens nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the HealthMate Junior® a good choice for me?
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals, and gases.
- Filters viruses and bacteria
- Designed for customers living in a smaller space
Our Commitment To You;
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
- Dimensions: 11″L x 11″W x 16.5″H
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3-speed centrifugal fan
- High-efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair, and pet dander).
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores, and pollen).
- STAGE 3 – Over 270 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases, and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
Replacement filter for the Austin Air HealthMate® Jr.
All replacement filters have up to a 5-year life expectancy.
The Austin Air HealthMate® Jr. Filter is our originally designed filter that contains a blend of activated carbon and zeolite capable of absorbing chemicals, odors, and gases as well as true medical-grade HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance). The HEPA in this filter traps 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Today this is still our most popular unit as it addresses the most general of indoor air quality concerns.