The Austin Air Allergy Machine Junior® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies living in smaller spaces. Its unique design increases airflow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. You can also order your Allergy Machine Junior® with wheels for ease of use.
Who should consider the Allergy Machine Junior®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Those living in damp environments
- Lessens nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine Junior® the best choice for me?
- Developed specifically for allergy and asthma relief, by immediately filtering triggers such as dust, pollen, chemicals, and gases from the air.
- Designed for people living in smaller spaces.
- Allergy Machine Junior provides relief from sneezing, coughing, and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
Our Commitment To You;
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
The Allergy Machine® Jr. provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
- Dimensions: 11″L x 11″W x 16.5″H
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3-speed centrifugal fan
- High-efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair, and pet dander).
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores, and pollen).
- STAGE 3 – 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military-Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High-Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses, and bacteria.
Replacement filter for Austin Air Allergy Machine® Jr.
All replacement filters have up to a 5-year life expectancy.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® Jr. Filter integrates HEGA technology, originally developed by the military to protect against a wide variety of chemical, biological and nuclear agents. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% of all particles down to 0.1 microns.