The most powerful MRCOOL Oasis Hyper Heat in the line-up, this 24,000 BTU mini split covers up to 1,500 square feet. Designed for use in extreme climates, it’s ideal for large residential or commercial spaces like living areas, basements, greenhouses and more.
Packed with features and money-saving design, the wi-fi MRCOOL 24,000 BTU Mini Split is one-of-a-kind.
Heat and Cool in Tough Climates
Many mini splits are designed for mild climates, but the MRCOOL Oasis Hyper Heat stands up to the toughest environments. Its heat function keeps you warm and cozy even as winter weather blasts through, and it can cool rooms down to 5 degrees F.
These extremes make this not only a popular option for homes but also for server rooms, green houses and other commercial spaces that need cooling or heating.
Benefits of MRCOOL Oasis Hyper Heat Mini Splits
- Save on Energy Costs: This MRCOOL mini split is Energy Star rated for its efficient operation. Instead of running energy-wasting room ACs and heaters, add this long-term option for year-round comfort. Its 20.5 SEER rating makes it one of the most efficient mini splits available and proves you’ll save on heating and cooling every month. It costs an average of just $67 annually to cool.
- Smartphone App and Voice Control: Control your comfort from anywhere with this wi-fi enabled cooling and heating system. Compatible with Android and Apple devices, you can adjust any setting from any location. Additionally, it fully supports Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Get the app: iTunes, Google Play.
- Near-Silent Comfort: Loud compressors can interrupt your daily activities, but just the air blower is housed in the room this model keeps comfortable. It will effectively, and importantly quietly, adjust your room’s temperature as needed.
- Powerful Cooling and Heating: While this model is efficient, it’s powerful enough to heat and cool large rooms up to 1,400 square feet. It also offers fan-only and Auto modes.
- Line Sets Included: This unit is available with 16-foot, 25-foot, or 50-foot line set kits, which connect the indoor air blower to the outdoor compressor. This versatility allows for use in basements or second floors. Most brands require you to purchase these separately, saving you even more money.
- Four Modes: Cool, Heat, Fan-Only and Auto modes are included for year-round comfort. When you turn it to Auto mode, this mini split automatically selects heat, cool, or fan-only based on your set temperature and current ambient temperature.
- Follow Me Function: Worried about cool or warm air spreading evenly across your room? Keep the remote control close by, and this unit will adjust based on the temperature around the remote control. This ensures maximum comfort.
- Auto Restart: Don’t worry about power outages. The MRCOOL 24,000 BTU Oasis Hyper Heat turns back on to your previous settings once power is restored.
- Programmable Timer: Save energy and ensure your space stays comfortable when needed by setting this model to turn on or turn off automatically based on a schedule you set.
- Auto-Swinging Louvers: Direct air right where you need it most or turn on the swinging louvers to distribute air across your room evenly.
- Sleep Mode: Program this mode for quiet, money-saving comfort while you sleep.
- Louver Position Memory: Your louvers will move to the same position as you set last time once you turn the unit on.
- Leak Detection: If low coolant is detected during operation, an alarm will sound to alert you to check for leaks. This protects the compressor as you stay cool.
- Gold Fin Condenser: The condenser is built to resist long-term corrosion - even near the ocean.
Keep residential and light commercial areas up to 1,500 square feet comfortable all year with this impressive mini split.
What Customers Love
- Extreme Conditions: Few mini splits can heat as adequately or cool down to 5 degrees F like this one. It makes this a top choice for commercial spaces like greenhouses.
- Blend Power and Efficiency: All mini splits save money over time, but this Energy Star model offers a higher SEER (20.5) than comparable models, ensuring it’s an efficient and money-saving option. It covers rooms up to 1,500 square feet.
Things to Consider
- Professional Installation: Installation must be performed by an authorized technician.
|Number of Zones||1|
|Recommended Coverage Area||1,500 sq. ft.|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)||13|
|Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)||20.5|
|Compatible Wireless Devices||Alexa, Google Assistant, App|
|Safety Certifications||ETL, UL|
|Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF)||11.5|
|Installation Type||Professional Installation|
|Estimated Yearly Operating Cost||Cool - 148; Heat - 421|
|AHRI Estimated Annual Cooling Cost||$158.00|
|AHRI Estimated Annual Heating Cost||$441.00|
|Total Cooling Capacity||24,000 BTUs|
|Total Heating Capacity||24,000 BTUs|
|Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||794 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||4|
|Minimum Operating Temperature - Cooling||5 degrees F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature - Cooling||122 degrees F|
|Minimum Operating Temperature - Heating||5 degrees F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature - Heating||86 degrees F|
|Maximum Line Length||164 ft.|
|Outdoor Unit Height||31.89 in.|
|Outdoor Unit Width||37.24 in.|
|Outdoor Unit Depth||16.54 in.|
|Outdoor Unit Weight||135.58 lbs.|
|Indoor Unit Height||13.39 in.|
|Indoor Unit Width||46.69 in.|
|Indoor Unit Depth||10.16 in.|
|Indoor Unit Weight||40.12 lbs.|
|Maximum Height Difference||82 ft.|
|Minimum Indoor Noise Level||36.5 dB|
|Maximum Indoor Noise Level||47.5 dB|
|Refrigerant Connection Type||Flare|
|Line Set Included||Yes|
|Liquid Line O.D.||.375 in.|
|Suction Line O.D.||.625 in.|
|Maximum Heating Amperage||20 Amps|
What's In The Box?
- MRCOOL 24,000 BTU Mini Split Heat Pump
- Owner's Manual
- Line Set Kit
- Remote Control