Enjoy year-round comfort from one of the most trusted brands with the MRCOOL Oasis Hyper Heat. The Hyper Heat series is designed to keep you warm long after most heat pumps fall short.
With 9,000 BTUs of cooling power and 4 modes, this single zone mini split is perfect for residential rooms and light commercial spaces up to 400 square feet.
Ideal for Tough Environments
Many mini splits are designed for mild climates, but the MRCOOL Oasis Hyper Heat stands up to the toughest environments. Its heat function keeps you warm and cozy even as winter weather blasts through, and it can cool rooms down to 5 degrees F.
These extremes make this not only a popular option for homes but also for server rooms, greenhouses, and other commercial spaces that need cooling or heating.
Top MRCOOL 9,000 BTU Mini Split Benefits
- Save on Energy Costs: This MRCOOL mini-split is Energy Star rated for its efficient operation. Instead of running energy-wasting room ACs and heaters, add this long-term option for year-round comfort. Its 25 SEER rating makes it one of the most efficient mini-splits available and proves you’ll save on heating and cooling every month.
- Smartphone App and Voice Control: Control your comfort from anywhere with this wi-fi-enabled cooling and heating system. Compatible with Android and Apple devices, you can adjust any setting from any location. Additionally, it fully supports Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Get the app: iTunes, Google Play.
- Near-Silent Comfort: Loud compressors can interrupt your daily activities, but just the air blower is housed in the room this model keeps comfortable. It will effectively, and importantly quietly, adjust your room’s temperature as needed.
- Line Sets Included: This unit is available with 16-foot, 25-foot, or 50-foot line set kits, which connect the indoor air blower to the outdoor compressor. This versatility allows for use in basements or second floors. Most brands require you to purchase these separately, saving you even more money.
- Follow Me Function: Worried about cool or warm air spreading evenly across your room? Keep the remote control close by, and this unit will adjust based on the temperature around the remote control. This ensures maximum comfort.
- Auto Restart: Don’t worry about power outages. The MRCOOL Oasis Hyper Heat turns back on to your previous settings once power is restored.
- Leak Detection: If low coolant is detected during operation, an alarm will sound to alert you to check for leaks. This protects the compressor as you stay cool.
- Programmable Timer: Save energy and ensure your space stays comfortable when needed by setting this model to turn on or turn off automatically based on a schedule you set.
- Auto-Swinging Louvers: Direct air right where you need it most or turn on the swinging louvers to distribute air across your room evenly.
- Sleep Mode: Program this mode for quiet, money-saving comfort while you sleep.
- Louver Position Memory: Your louvers will move to the same position as you set last time once you turn the unit on.
- Gold Fin Condenser: The condenser is built to resist long-term corrosion - even near the ocean.
- Auto Mode: When you turn it to Auto mode, this mini split automatically selects heat, cool, or fan-only based on your set temperature and current ambient temperature.
Keep residential and light commercial areas up to 400 square feet comfortable all year with this impressive mini split.
What Customers Love
- Extreme Conditions: Few mini splits can heat as adequately or cool down to 5 degrees F like this one. It makes this a top choice for commercial spaces like greenhouses.
- Efficient Mini Split: All mini splits save money over time, but this Energy Star model offers a higher SEER (25) than comparable models, ensuring it’s an efficient and money-saving option.
Things to Consider
- Professional Installation: Installation must be performed by an authorized technician.
|Number of Zones||1|
|Recommended Coverage Area||400 sq. ft.|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)||14.5|
|Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)||25|
|Compatible Wireless Devices||Alexa, Google Assistant, App|
|Safety Certifications||ETL, UL|
|Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF)||11.2|
|Installation Type||Professional Installation|
|Estimated Yearly Operating Cost||Cool - 45; Heat - 196|
|AHRI Estimated Annual Cooling Cost||$52.00|
|AHRI Estimated Annual Heating Cost||$176.00|
|Total Cooling Capacity||9,000 BTUs|
|Total Heating Capacity||10,900 BTUs|
|Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||418 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||4|
|Minimum Operating Temperature - Cooling||5 degrees F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature - Cooling||122 degrees F|
|Minimum Operating Temperature - Heating||5 degrees F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature - Heating||86 degrees F|
|Maximum Line Length||
|Outdoor Unit Height||21.81 in.|
|Outdoor Unit Width||31.5 in.|
|Outdoor Unit Depth||13.11 in.|
|Outdoor Unit Weight||88.2 lbs.|
|Indoor Unit Height||11.02 in.|
|Indoor Unit Width||32.87 in.|
|Indoor Unit Depth||7.8 in.|
|Indoor Unit Weight||19.84 lbs.|
|Maximum Height Difference||
|Minimum Indoor Noise Level||24.5 dB|
|Maximum Indoor Noise Level||42 dB|
|Refrigerant Connection Type||Flare|
|Line Set Included||Yes|
|Liquid Line O.D.||.25 in.|
|Suction Line O.D.||.375 in.|
|Maximum Heating Amperage||
What's In The Box?
- MRCOOL 9,000 BTU Mini Split Heat Pump
- Owner's Manual
- Line Set Kit
- Remote Control